Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Break: Maxi Dresses and Nautical Jewelry


Spring break starts tomorrow!!! Well, at least it does where I live.
The departure date for my trip is getting closer, and I keep thinking about all of the clothes and accessories I'm going to pack! Thankfully, my coral maxi dress, cover-ups, and swim suits came in right on time, and I still have some extra time to do some last minute shopping before I leave.
I'm definitely going to be wearing a lot of coral, navy, and white this spring break. I'm also going to be accessorizing with cute nautical themed jewelry.
Below is a picture of one of my outfits I have put together so far. I think the MK tote would look great as a beach bag, and I'm absolutely loving the linked bracelet and aviators.

The links are added below so you can get this look too!

Tantastic Accessories
1. MK Aviators- here // 2. Chain Link Bracelet- here // 3. Anchor Earrings- here  // 4. Stella and Dot Necklace- here // 5. MK Tote- here // 6. Sandals- here // 7. VS Maxi Dress- here

What's everyone else doing for spring break? I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. I'm short...but I still love my Maxis!!!

    Aleah Rae
    www.shapeupyourmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sweetie! I'm already follow you like i said in IFB :) follow me back?

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai already follow your blog dear..

    member from http://heartifb.com/members/

    xoxo..

    Nana..

    http://www.thepurpleroomz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it !!!!!!:)
    Come and see me and If you want we can follow each other :)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete