Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break: Coral, Navy, and White Casual Wear

Okay so.. it's only a mere 4 days until I officially leave for my trip, and I only have my official second outfit done. I feel like I'm slacking a bit on the planning, but I have some spare time and the rest of my outfits are well on their way!
This outfit is from Victoria's Secret as well. (I think I might love VS a bit too much...) And I definitely wasn't lying when I said that I'm going to be wearing coral, navy, and white most of my vacation.. but hey, it's nautical and beachy and that's the whole goal, right?

Spring Break Coral, Navy, and White Outfit
1. Scotch & Soda Beach Bracelet- here // 2. VS Button Tee- here // 3. VS Eva Short- here // 4. Brahmin Bag- here // 5. Kenneth Cole Earrings- here // 6. Kate Spade Ring- here // 7. Valentino Sandals- here

So.. let's break down the outfit:

Usually, I find that the beach in mid-March can sometimes get chilly so I like that I packed a shirt that covers a lot of my arm. I also got the shorts with a 5" seam so I will have more coverage; also, longer shorts are totally in this season so I couldn't help myself!

I absolutely love the gold toned jewelry with my skin tone, and I also found that it works really well with these colors. I also love the cute, hand-made looking beaded bracelets for the beach!

As for the bag and shoes, they're a bit on the expensive side (Valentino and Brahmin), but any cute nautical tote and sandals would work just as well. I just happen to love these with the outfit.

I hope that everyone has an amazing spring break no matter where you choose to spend it, and I will be updating very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picks :) I love that bag.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your message on ifb, following you now! Follow me back www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and I'm going to follow you. I'm a fairly new blogger as well so it would be really helpful if you would follow back or at least check out my blog.

    http://taylormadefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete