Monday, February 18, 2013

Obsessed: Kate Spade




Is it just me or is Kate Spade some kind of a color GENIUS?
Kate Spade has been one of my favorite fashion go-to's for the longest time, and I'm very proud to say that Spade's new collection has more color than ever before.
Whether I'm out shopping with the girls, at a collegiate function, or on a special dinner date, this brand's fun, exuberant, and classy style is easily versatile for any occasion.

With much deliberation on which items to include in this look, below are some of my favorite Kate Spade picks to wear this season!

Kate and Color

One of my favorite ways to wear Kate Spade accessories is to mix and match them with a simple, black dress or to wear them with a cute, patterned black-and-white dress as shown above.

So which brands do you love? How are you going to spice up your looks this year?
Comment me and let me know!
I'm really excited to hear about some of your favorite style icons and brands to wear this season. :)
See you all very soon!

7 comments:

  1. Love the pink handbag!

    xx, Amy.
    http://laclassique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Kate Spade!

    -Eden

    www.flashframephoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colorful accessories!! :)

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I embarrassingly, only recently discovered Kate Spade and I'm already obsessed.

    Lexi
    rhinestonereligion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove this dress.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her wallets and the ipad case! which lilly pebbles has :d

    www.modesuechtig.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you! she has the perfect accessories for pop of color!
    I noticed you just started your blog in february and you have a great following of 37 followers! what are your tips to gain followers? also, sweet blog!...I will be following you...keep them posts coming :)

    julesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete